Birt Certificate , Birth Certificate Correction , Name Add in Birth Certifiacte , Birth Certificate for those who take birth at Home\Hospital , Marriage Certificate .
Delhi , Gurgaon , Noida , Ghaziabad , Jaipur , Ajmer , Chandigrah , Agra , Indore , Faridabad , Ahmedabad , Sonipat , Rohtak , Lucknow , Haryana , Punjab , Rajasthan,Mumbai,Hyderabad
Birth Certificate is the most important identity document as it establishes the date and facts of one's birth. Birth Certificate is required for availing several benefits offered by Government of India to its citizens.
1 Admission to School; Acquiring right to vote.
2 Admission to any Government Service;
3 You can claim right to marry at the legally permissible age;
4 Help in Obtaining Government issued identity documents like Passport or 5 5 Driving Licence.
6 Help full in settlement of inheritance and property rights.
1. Full birth name, which you want to give your Baby child
2. Date of birth (month, day, and year)
3. County and location of birth
4. Mother’s maiden name
5. Father name
6. Address Proof Eg:- Voter card, Adhhar Card ,Passport etc(Husband)
7. Address Proof Eg:- Voter card, Adhhar Card ,Passport etc(Wife)
8. Registration Number provided by hospital
1. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife Each.
2. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Huband and Wife
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple
5. Age Proof of Husband and Wife ( Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. Marriage photograph two of husband and wife